UK Drone Show at NEC

went on saturday. very good show. there was plenty of bargins if you was looking for a phantom or any other quad. i only bought a gimble clamp to fit over my polar pro filters.

went on saturday. very good show. there was plenty of bargins if you was looking for a phantom or any other quad. i only bought a gimble clamp to fit over my polar pro filters.

more importantly wheres the follow me on your S1
;) huh?

Any new gadget? Post pics.

Any new gadget? Post pics.
My new gimbal clamp
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1449517988.684893.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1449518010.656582.jpg

Reactions: MoOriginal
i was very disappointed with the show tbh, the only bargain i saw was DJI selling the FC40 for £250 (but don't know how that compares to RRP). As for the show itself, think i was back on the train home within an hour

i was very disappointed with the show tbh, the only bargain i saw was DJI selling the FC40 for £250 (but don't know how that compares to RRP). As for the show itself, think i was back on the train home within an hour

I'm happy you have said that, I live in Portsmouth about 3 hours from NEC in car so i wasn't sure whether to bother. happy i didn't now!!

I'm happy you have said that, I live in Portsmouth about 3 hours from NEC in car so i wasn't sure whether to bother. happy i didn't now!!
there was 1 hall, half of which was netting off for FPV racing (which was good to watch, alot of crashes), a big Panasonic stand/dome (not sure what they have to do with drones) & around 30-35ish trade stalls. The stands seemed to vary from huge commercial drones with DSLR camera's, or ebay Phantom copies (seemed no middle ground). DJI had a small corner stand with a tree, tv & 10 Phantom/FC40 boxes on display. Apparently it was a big success with the traders, who expect it to be bigger next year

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1