UK cheapest place

Reaction score
Where's the cheapest place in the UK or Online to by the standard. Really trying to safe up for it and its taking a while.

Cant you order from the US or anywhere for that matter?

Yeah, I figured that. They're pretty cheap right now though. I paid 699 in sep, now they're 499. I was kinda put off.

There's a rumor going around that target has them for 349.00, but nobody has been able to substantiate it.

There's a rumor going around that target has them for 349.00, but nobody has been able to substantiate it.

Yeah I seen that! I wouldn't mind that at all.

I'll have a hundred left for a second battery

Well, I've looked, and I cant find it, so it could be something somebody made up, who knows. There's a site that quit selling the standard and the 4k model, saying they were unavailable, but I think its a money issue. They probably don't make much on the sale of a standard. Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing that. I might get a back up if I could swing it.

Well, I've looked, and I cant find it, so it could be something somebody made up, who knows. There's a site that quit selling the standard and the 4k model, saying they were unavailable, but I think its a money issue. They probably don't make much on the sale of a standard. Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing that. I might get a back up if I could swing it.

How much do you think they cost to make??

Also where can I get a cheap second battery

Cost to make a phantom? I have no idea at all. All I can say is considerably less than they sell them for. As for batteries, there are after market batteries for 111.00, 129.00, etc. But as weird as these batteries are, I don't think I'd trust anything but a dji battery, and they run 143.00 to 149.00.

Cost to make a phantom? I have no idea at all. All I can say is considerably less than they sell them for. As for batteries, there are after market batteries for 111.00, 129.00, etc. But as weird as these batteries are, I don't think I'd trust anything but a dji battery, and they run 143.00 to 149.00.

I was thinking the same.

I've seen some battery's on eBay for. 70 pound. How do you know they are not official battery's.

I think the ones that are say genuine dji product. Cant swear to that, but I just wouldn't buy one that didn't say it.

I think the ones that are say genuine dji product. Cant swear to that, but I just wouldn't buy one that didn't say it.

There's some that look identical but have like stars for the led and ain't straight?

Like this? Are these real??

Attachments

• 1453477522656.jpg
    1453477522656.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 257
I would say no. The led lights on the end, they're shaped diffretently than a real battery. And I think I've seen that ad. It says stuff like suitable for the P3. I would say this is an after market for sure.

And I've never had any personal experience with this, but there are guys on here that claim batteries have to formatted and have firmware and all kinds of crap. I would think you could buy a new battery, charge it, and it would work. ?????? I think there's a thread about batteries and counterfeit batteries on here. You might look through the site and see if you can find it. Might tell you more than I can, which could be good, could be bad, depending on how you look at it.

I would say no. The led lights on the end, they're shaped diffretently than a real battery. And I think I've seen that ad. It says stuff like suitable for the P3. I would say this is an after market for sure.

Thank you :)

I got one from jesops and it was £449 great price and next day delivery

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's where I think I'm gonna get mine but currently out of stock, how are they??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20