[UK] Anyone have a spare P3A for sale to replace a stolen one? [NOW FOUND]

Rip

Reaction score
I'm possibly looking for a reasonably priced P3A, I just need the aircraft. My brothers P3A lost connection 2 days ago and just disappeared out of sight, witnesses at the location where the flight log ended say it landed and was picked up and stolen by a passing car driver :-( My Bro is obviously devastated as it doesn't look like he'll ever get it back.

I'd love to be able to replace it for him, I already have a 64GB memory card, a battery and a set of props I can give to him from my own P3A so I just need the aircraft! All the ones for sale obviously come with the transmitter, cases, multiple batteries and other accessories so are well out of my price range. The only place im likely to find just the aircraft for sale is an enthusiast forum.

Would love to help ya out, but the chances of just getting a quad on its own is slim at best.

have you a price in mind as to what your willing to pay?

Reactions: Rip
Would love to help ya out, but the chances of just getting a quad on its own is slim at best.

have you a price in mind as to what your willing to pay?
I know :-( Always worth an ask though as you never know. For example someone who owns multiple drones might no fly one of them very often but would like to keep the batteries and controller for spares etc. And usually you can't sell just the aircraft without selling all the bits that go with it.

I paid £450 recently for my used P3A with 3 batteries, carbon props, 3x 64GB and 1x 16GB memory cards, hard carry case and rucksack. So after deducting the prices of the parts we don't need I was thinking £250 maybe for just the aircraft as controllers alone fetch on average about £130 on eBay and the batteries go from upwards of £50 each etc etc.

Sorry to hear had mate. Must be devastating. I would suggest trying the sphock app as its like eBay and you can get very good deals on there. If you can't and you may have to get a new one then I would say get one from very.co.uk as you can buy now pay 12 months later with 0% APR so that might actually be an affordable route to take. I done it myself and to be honest its the only way I can get one

Reactions: Numone and Rip
Sorry to hear had mate. Must be devastating. I would suggest trying the sphock app as its like eBay and you can get very good deals on there. If you can't and you may have to get a new one then I would say get one from very.co.uk as you can buy now pay 12 months later with 0% APR so that might actually be an affordable route to take. I done it myself and to be honest its the only way I can get one
Thanks, I am already checking all the 'for sale' apps and local websites. I don't think very.co.uk sell the P3A anymore as it's now a discontinued model. We've called the local Police and put some fliers up so maybe the people who stole it will have a change of heart and call us. Either that or they'll try to sell it locally online so we'll keep a look out for that too.

Apparently as soon as it landed a car stopped, 2 lads immediately jumped out, grabbed it and drove off. They didn't stop and look around to see who was flying it or even wait for 5 mins for us to walk around the corner, they just stole it and disappeared. Not entirely sure what they plan on doing with it as they don't have the controller, and I know from experience that replacement controllers are expensive (£250).

Another thing is to check the CEX stores as they now buy and sell them. Make sure that they know your one is stolen and give them the serial number (on the box if you still kept that) what park of the UK was it stolen from as I can keep a look out for you too

Another thing. Check this guy out on sphock. He buys broken drones. Might be worth seeing if anyone is selling it to him
1504001025569.png
1504001029198.png

Reactions: Rip
Another thing is to check the CEX stores as they now buy and sell them. Make sure that they know your one is stolen and give them the serial number (on the box if you still kept that) what park of the UK was it stolen from as I can keep a look out for you too
It landed in Stroud, Gloucestershire. Thanks!

Mine came without a box so I better record my serial number too! Is this it? (The top one)

8414F803-5F17-4AB3-9149-0C0C5D7F10EC.jpg

Hi Rip, not sure where you're located but i live in Stroud so if i can be of any help just shout.

Hi Rip, not sure where you're located but i live in Stroud so if i can be of any help just shout.
Wow small world eh?! My brother lives in Hardwicke and I live in Quedgeley. Not much we can physically do right now other than getting fliers up, giving the serial number to to repair shops and any shops that buy and sell these things. If you happen to hear of anyone picking one up or trying to sell one with no controller please let me know ASAP! Thanks :)

It's been returned!!!!!!! After a slightly more serious FaceBook post was put up mentioning serial numbers and the Police, someone called and said they had it! The battery was missing, we never found it at the scene so we can only assume someone took it.

Visually it looks to be in really good condition, the camera lens is cracked and it has the odd small scuff mark. Hopefully it still all functions as it should, fingers crossed.

It's been returned!!!!!!! After a slightly more serious FaceBook post was put up mentioning serial numbers and the Police, someone called and said they had it! The battery was missing, we never found it at the scene so we can only assume someone took it.

Visually it looks to be in really good condition, the camera lens is cracked and it has the odd small scuff mark. Hopefully it still all functions as it should, fingers crossed.
What's fantastic news!! I hope it's just the screw-on protective glass filter that's cracked, not the actual lens. Anyway, I'm made-up for you mate!

Reactions: Neon Euc
What's fantastic news!! I hope it's just the screw-on protective glass filter that's cracked, not the actual lens. Anyway, I'm made-up for you mate!

It looks to just be the lens, although we haven't been able to get it off yet.

I think we've been so lucky to get it back. Lots of fliers and some social media must have done it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers