Uk airport security

Reaction score
Hi I will travel soon from London Luton airport. My question is any one already travelled from this airport with phantom and batteries in hand luggage? I've contacted with airline and they sey is no problem to take it on board. I don't know I should be worry about security check?
Thanks

Should be no problem as hand luggage, if you want to be ultra careful, then discharge to 50% and tape over the contacts.
I have never had a problem, however sometimes the budget airlines stop you at the aircraft door, and take your hand luggage, and insist they have no more room in the overhead lockers, and they want to put your hand luggage in hold. This is not allowed for your batteries, so you may get an argument, just remove the batteries and put in your pocket.
Security have never bothered me, but I usually take a print out of the airline rules/guidance with me.
Yes I am a bit over careful.
Greetings from up North UK.

Also get some battery lipo bags. About £2 on eBay. It will give you more backing if they stop you as the bags are designed to be fireproof

Just flew out on Sunday with magic and 3 cells. Manchester didn't even swab drone or look in bag !
Guess they are used to them.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Some one traveled with Wizzair airlines and drone in hand baggage? Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers