UK aircraft landing at Heathrow hit by a drone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
BBC news this lunchtime reporting that a UK passenger aircraft landing at Heathrow was hit by a drone. No significant detail of the incident at this stage but no doubt we'll hear a lot more about it over the next couple of days.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BBC news this lunchtime reporting that a UK passenger aircraft landing at Heathrow was hit by a drone. No significant detail of the incident at this stage but no doubt we'll hear a lot more about it over the next couple of days.

I read the news article about this. The pilot "thought" the plane hit something and assumed it was a drone.

Thanks for the update wheatfield. You're right of course, more info required. My concern though is that the truth doesn't really matter, it could have been a drone, pigeon or frozen chicken, it's the fact that it's made the news "as a drone strike" that matters as this has consequences.

There have been several threads about this since yesterday. Mods are directing people to this thread for continued discussion.

Drone hits plane at Heathrow

Reactions: b0dyr0ck2006
C'mon people, check before posting, this must be the 20th thread on this topic! :)

Reactions: matti
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl