Uh oh, did I just brick it?

Reaction score
I was updating the firmware to 1.4.0 or whatever, and it seemed like it was done, so I turned off the power, but apparently it wasn't done, so now when I turn it on, it just beeps very loudly. The Go app doesn't recognize any firmware installed on the craft. I've tried to reinstall the 1.3.2 firmware, redo the 1.4.0 upgrade, but nothing happens except for the extremely loud beeping. Am I totally screwed now? I just got it yesterday...

I was updating the firmware to 1.4.0 or whatever, and it seemed like it was done, so I turned off the power, but apparently it wasn't done, so now when I turn it on, it just beeps very loudly. The Go app doesn't recognize any firmware installed on the craft. I've tried to reinstall the 1.3.2 firmware, redo the 1.4.0 upgrade, but nothing happens except for the extremely loud beeping. Am I totally screwed now? I just got it yesterday...

format the sd card.. then do it again.. the phantom 3 can fix itself back automatically i think.. it's design that way.

Just put it in a closet and let it beep. It will last for about ten minutes and automatically then begins loading the firmware.

Yep, you guys are right. I just stuck it outside and let it do it's super loud beeping, and just as I was about to give up, it finished. Whew. That would have sucked. Just tried out the new POI mode, and it works like a charm!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4