UFO or RC craft?

Reaction score
i know that many people refuse to believe, but a few of us do...

Some of these possibly are being operated from the ground, others are too real... ;-)

RedHotPoker

i know that many people refuse to believe, but a few of us do...

Some of these possibly are being operated from the ground, others are too real... ;-)

RedHotPoker
And still more are produced with Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro and even higher end software like Autodesk's Maya. Even the priciest CGI software can be found on torrent sites so that puts technology like that in the hands of just about anyone who wants it making it VERY difficult to distinguish between real or CGI. I'll admit that some rare instances make me think twice but then I have to think why on earth (no pun intended) would an intelligence so much more advanced than ours that they have solved the problem of travel faster than the speed of light even bother with such a primitive intelligence such as our own? Half the time I have to wonder if there's even intelligent life on our OWN planet! (myself included..
tugkckg7r47kl9l6g.jpg
)
13o646gf42c1m3g6g.jpg

BOT

Last edited:
Half the time I have to wonder if there's even intelligent life on our OWN planet! (myself included..
tugkckg7r47kl9l6g.jpg
)
13o646gf42c1m3g6g.jpg

BOT
Defently not in my house hold, well not with me in it:p:D;)

But they look like they're floating...

RedHotPoker

An interesting conversation...

There's a lot to absorb.

RedHotPoker

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I take it you believe in all the Alien stuff Red? Just curious ;)

Yes, seen a couple of craft one night and was transfixed ever since.
I love the numerous YouTube videos that clearly show, we are not alone in this vast ocean of stars and planets.

Disclosure is near. Hahaha
The truth will be revealed and we will finally see the others.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
I bet you love the films, men in black with Wil Smith, agent J and tommy lee Jones, agent K.

image.jpg
And this

Brilliant film;)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
Yes, seen a couple of craft one night and was transfixed ever since.
I love the numerous YouTube videos that clearly show, we are not alone in this vast ocean of stars and planets.

Disclosure is near. Hahaha
The truth will be revealed and we will finally see the others.

RedHotPoker
Great news, RHP!

Then they will have to admit the Airline Pilots' sighting of drones was in fact UFOs! Or maybe something else? ;)
image.jpg

I rest my Case. Hahaha
I Always wanted to say that, and post this shot of the head case, resting...
image.jpg

Shhhh!!! Don't disturb the disturbed...

RedHotPoker

Mine not resting so good, now. I can't get the thought of all those Aliens amongst us.
image.jpg

Maybe I am one, too. You never know!

If the FAA is worried about our drones falling out of the turbulent skies
They seriously need to look at the broader scope, bigger picture.
image.jpg

How about a home made full scale helicopter?
Made out of 'stuff found at the local landfill/dump'.

Don't fly it around airports or crowds of onlookers is all. Oh ok...

RedHotPoker

Mine not resting so good, now. I can't get the thought of all those Aliens amongst us.View attachment 29846
Maybe I am one, too. You never know!

You look pretty normal to me...
image.jpg

RedHotPoker

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fplvert
All "important" livestock has already been well accounted for... ;-)

image.jpg

Not to worry...

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Clampit and Fplvert
All "important" livestock has already been well accounted for... ;-)

View attachment 29850

Not to worry...

RedHotPoker
image.jpg

I'm in for this ride! Even if we run into UFO or not.

Years ago, I did witness what I thought was a UFO. Turns out, it was a Russian booster section of a rocket re-entering the atmosphere.

Really weird looking tubular shape headed over the horizon at dusk. It glowed and pulsed as it passed overhead. I quit drugs after that.

And still more are produced with Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro and even higher end software like Autodesk's Maya. Even the priciest CGI software can be found on torrent sites so that puts technology like that in the hands of just about anyone who wants it making it VERY difficult to distinguish between real or CGI. I'll admit that some rare instances make me think twice but then I have to think why on earth (no pun intended) would an intelligence so much more advanced than ours that they have solved the problem of travel faster than the speed of light even bother with such a primitive intelligence such as our own? Half the time I have to wonder if there's even intelligent life on our OWN planet! (myself included..
tugkckg7r47kl9l6g.jpg
)
13o646gf42c1m3g6g.jpg

BOT
bingo!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20