UFO or other drones you decide , Scotland

Reaction score
watch the trees on the right side of the screen 6 objects fly up the hill
one diverts back down the hill and flys past my P4A?????

Reactions: Droner66
watch the trees on the right side of the screen 6 objects fly up the hill
one diverts back down the hill and flys past my P4A?????
That's some very interesting footage. It appears you slowed down the video quite a bit. Can you post the video running at 100% speed?

I've capture strange orbs with my P4P also, not as clear as yours though, shown below.

This one below is Hawaii, Makena Beach area on Maui.

Last edited:
That's some very interesting footage. It appears you slowed down the video quite a bit. Can you post the video running at 100% speed?

I've capture strange orbs with my P4P also, not as clear as yours though, shown below.

This one below is Hawaii, Makena Beach area on Maui.

Could yours possibly be light reflections? I could see props spinning on toorboy’s video.

Could yours possibly be light reflections? I could see props spinning on toorboy’s video.
When you look at the flyby, the object is more in focus far away, and as it gets close it gets more out of focus, because it's moving faster as it gets close, relative to the sensor area. This kind of evidence proves it's not light reflections, it's an actual object that's moving fast, with different levels of focus as it gets closer. The questions are how fast is it going, and what is it? I personally think the US government (maybe China or Russia) has new technology in their hands, acquired from all the ET crashes over the years. Just imagine a small 3" drone the shape of a ball, no wings, no props, that can fly anywhere and send video to our satellites, powered with a new propulsion system that defies gravity, endless range and mileage, it makes no noise, and can fly 700 mph if needed. It's so small and fast, it's undetectable by radar, which is ideal for spying on other countries behavior. If kept at low altitude it could be relatively safe, except for low flying helicopters below 500'. If you think I'm crazy, just wait 30yrs.

Reactions: MTO
When you look at the flyby, the object is more in focus far away, and as it gets close it gets more out of focus, because it's moving faster as it gets close, relative to the sensor area. This kind of evidence proves it's not light reflections, it's an actual object that's moving fast, with different levels of focus as it gets closer. The questions are how fast is it going, and what is it? I personally think the US government (maybe China or Russia) has new technology in their hands, acquired from all the ET crashes over the years. Just imagine a small 3" drone the shape of a ball, no wings, no props, that can fly anywhere and send video to our satellites, powered with a new propulsion system that defies gravity, endless range and mileage, it makes no noise, and can fly 700 mph if needed. It's so small and fast, it's undetectable by radar, which is ideal for spying on other countries behavior. If kept at low altitude it could be relatively safe, except for low flying helicopters below 500'. If you think I'm crazy, just wait 30yrs.

John Locke, check this one out. UFO?! What is this?
It's at Bodega Bay.

I just cant wait 30 years

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj