Video unavailable

• Thread starter Deleted member 108945
  • Start date
When I was with Delta Airlines, I flew free all over the world...First Class. I got really spoiled.
Would plan on a Friday to fly to China Monday and walk on the Great Wall. Or fly to Chile to see the Andes. Was lucky enough to visit most continents. I also spent many nights in airports in foreign countries when there were no seats available! Well worth it though!

When I was with Delta Airlines, I flew free all over the world...First Class. I got really spoiled.
Would plan on a Friday to fly to China Monday and walk on the Great Wall. Or fly to Chile to see the Andes. Was lucky enough to visit most continents. I also spent many nights in airports in foreign countries when there were no seats available! Well worth it though!
You were really lucky!!!

My nephew did the same thing when he worked with Delta Airlines. He was building up a photography portfolio. He is a professional photographer today. Does most of his work for the military.
Your nephew is a lucky guy. He has traveled around the world for free and he has a beautiful job

Thanks for share!!

Reactions: OOO
A truly amazing video. The colors and depth of field look spectacular. What were your video settings?
It's a pleasure to know you like the video!

It was mainly shot with a Mavic 2 Pro with camera in manual, normal color, 4K HQ H265 and +1/0/0

Reactions: OOO