UAVWeather.com (aka PhantomWeather.com)

Re: PhantomWeather.com

Tested both 99762 and 35801, they seem to be working.

Also added the ability to configure the thresholds on wind, temperature, rain, cloud cover, gps satellites and Kp, as you desire!

mine works now. Thanks. All conditions are green and YES to fly. Is that normal? 64083
Nevermind. I changed some parameters and had to check the boxes and it changed

Great!

It depends how you have your threshold configured. Here's what I use. The Kp threshold means it's not good to fly right now (solar flare activity).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 7.59.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 7.59.37 PM.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 348

Cool, it's working now. Thanks!

Nice and useful webpage. ;)
I noticed that with the stock settings the wind speed threshold is set to 15mph. When I check my local area most of the windspeeds that are 15 and over temps are red but some 15's & 16's are green. Is this the expected result or should all speeds 15 and up be red?

Glad you like it... hmm, might be a bug. What's your ZIP? I'll check it out. Looks like you're also in NY, I commiserate with you on the terrible weather here.

LuvMyTJ said:
Nice and useful webpage. ;)
I noticed that with the stock settings the wind speed threshold is set to 15mph. When I check my local area most of the windspeeds that are 15 and over temps are red but some 15's & 16's are green. Is this the expected result or should all speeds 15 and up be red?

This was a bug. Fixed!

I am still getting the same incorrect result even after refreshing several times.

EDIT - seems to be working now. I tried a few different thresholds.Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 8.52.23 PM✨.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 8.52.23 PM✨.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 339

Worked fine earlier and now I get this error "Error in the Csrf Token field: CSRF token missing"

CloudsNeverDie said:
Announcing a new site for all-in-one weather, GPS satellite and Kp index forecasts. US-only for now, but I may expand it to the world if it becomes popular enough. Type your ZIP at the top of the page to see current conditions and a 7-day hourly forecast.

Visit: http://www.phantomweather.com

It seems everyone has a business idea out there and then sometimes it's just an idea to share with others. This my friend is a great website for us pilots, thank you so much!

Hey CloudsND,

Is there anyway to save your zip so when you open it up it will update on the desired location? I can't get it off of New York when I open it up and then have to change it in the program. Thanks

Should be possible, I'll take a look tomorrow.

Yep that should be possible too. I'll see if I can do it without having to pay for a geocode database...

Thought I had it working earlier but it changed with the few changes that were made I guess. Once again, I really do appreciate all the time, energy & effort you have into this project.

Mark C.

Yes it used to work, it stopped remembering your zip when I added too many fields :) Session cookies can only hold so much data. I'm sure I'll have it working again tomorrow. Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

Wow, real-time software development! 35801 works a treat. Thanks for your efforts!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31