UAV's For Christmas? They Are Everywhere!

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I got an ad from Burlington Coat Factory today and guess what was front & center... yup, a drone. I am waiting for the Hess Drone to come out for Christmas! Or the Victoria's Secret drone. :)

Screen Shot 2015-11-21 at 12.30.33 PM✨.png

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Yep,We have a stockpile of P3P at the BestBuy I work at,Probably about 20 of them we got yesterday. I was telling everyone that I didnt think it would be a big seller on Black Friday but I think I spoke to soon.

Yep,We have a stockpile of P3P at the BestBuy I work at,Probably about 20 of them we got yesterday. I was telling everyone that I didnt think it would be a big seller on Black Friday but I think I spoke to soon.
Well I would expect a store like BB to have them, but a coat store? LOLZ :D

Well I would expect a store like BB to have them, but a coat store? LOLZ :D
Yea thats true too. LOL Give it a few years and you will start to see them show up in stores like GoodWill. lol
I guy in LA last year found a MakerBot 5th Gen at Goodwill for 200 dollars lmao

Rural King, the local farmer friendly store here in the Midwest has shelves full of them. Also saw where Walmart has the Air Hogs Millennium Falcon back in stock.

Shopko Hometown XXX has Sharper Image 12.4" Drone with .3mp Camera in Smalltown USA everywhere.

I got an ad from Burlington Coat Factory today and guess what was front & center... yup, a drone. I am waiting for the Hess Drone to come out for Christmas! Or the Victoria's Secret drone. :)

View attachment 36317
I was in ****'s Sporting goods here in Northern VA and saw a pile of early Black Friday quad copters on sale. The I went to a clothing store next door and saw more quad copters. None were more than toys compared to a Phantom, but many looked to be of a size needing registration (whenever the FAA posts the mandate).

The nicest @dji store display I have seen was in a local Staples.
It has a Phantom 3 Professional, nicely lit from below in a plexiglass case, with the Phantom 3 radio controller hooked up outside the box. I never tried the radio to see what it does, as I only just walked past it and thought, wow, that's eye catching. I was there that day, on my way, to buy another intelligent flight battery.

Here in the capital city, I have seen the Phantom 3 on sale at:
Apple, Great Hobbies, McBain Camera, Vistek Photography, Staples, Best Buy, and a couple of other retail outlets that don't come to mind presently. We even had a new Drone Store open last week in West Edmonton Mall. www.droneology.ca
It's a hot commodity, that I hope some don't get stuck, holding the bag with.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
We have a stock pile at Best Buy for this Friday. I think the manifest said 50 Professional models. I had no idea they were going to be that big of a sale on Friday. Also when you purchase a drone from the stores on your receipt it prints a website for a check list and the FAA rules. I just noticed that on the receipt I printed for a customer yesterday.

I was surprised to see a Solo at Cabela's. They had a nice display.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4