UAV Forecast

Ptr

Reaction score
For those that are interested UAV Forecast is now available in the App Store

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1448018083.986982.jpg

Important to note if you have previously paid for a weeks forecast on the website through the monthly subscription the developer plans on allowing you to transfer or use that subscription on the ios app from the next update onwards. So do not yet buy the subscription as an in app purchase.

I'm in Dorset... that's putting it mildly. I have a brand new P£P that I'm itching to fly. Where are you based?

London born but now living 1 mile from Atlantic on west coast of Ireland & what I'm looking @ now is not so good, first it was Abigail then bloody Barney & more brewing up out there. Unless your brave or foolish it's a NFZ

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1448022803.510086.jpg

London born but now living 1 mile from Atlantic on west coast of Ireland & what I'm looking @ now is not so good, first it was Abigail then bloody Barney & more brewing up out there. Unless your brave or foolish it's a NFZ

View attachment 36257

Cold snap now the wind has dropped a bit, temps down below freezing allegedly :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunday is looking good for flying up here at the moment, wind has dropped loads to what it was, still too much to fly today though.

Would you care to share that info Ian, the post was about its now available as a app on iOS rather the going through your browser to get, simple

All of this information is available for free and with better quality elsewhere.
You ain't just a kidding Taco ! I just stick my head out the door :)
It's ether go or not go !

You ain't just a kidding Taco ! I just stick my head out the door :)
It's ether go or not go !
Well said a peak outside and a quick look at the tree tops and then off we go if things aren't shaking around too much;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Glad it's finally on App Store. Sadly they now charge.
Yeah, I was disappointed when I saw this. I was hoping it was going to stay donation ware but now it is a monthly fee.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20