TX/Receiver for existing monitor (SmallHD DP6)

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have a SmallHD DP6 monitor that I really like, and I am considering using it for FPV instead of a monitor with a built in receiver.

Can anyone recommend a receiver that would perform equal to or better than what's in these integrated monitors?
Most of the receivers I see have a single antenna. I'd really like to find a diversity unit so that I can experiment with Spironets and whatnot on one antenna port.

I might eventually get some FatShark goggles, in which case I should probably go with 5.8 Ghz systems. However, the way I understand it, a 2.4 Ghz system would send a signal twice as far with the same power level. But it might interfere with the Phantom 2 stock controller?

Oh, I'll be using this with:
Phantom 2
iOSD Mini
H3-3D
Gopro 3+ black

Thanks for any recommendations!
_Michael

I'm looking for the same info!

Also since I have the GoPro and H3-3D already, I don't need the camera that seems to come with the Fatshark Attitude V2 goggles. Looking for someone with the same setup to point me to the right goggle combo to get. Do they sell the Attitudes w/out the camera? Is there another setup that's better/cheaper since I already have a camera?

I have the same problem with the Fatsharks. They come with items that I won't need by the time I get them. I will already have a transmitter in place, and I don't need a second camera.

Perhaps the best thing to do is look for a set of used Fatsharks from a user who lost the related items in a flyaway.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik