Two tablets

Reaction score
Is it possible to use two tablets at the same time on the vision? My wife would like to also see what the camera sees while am flying the vision. I am currently using a 7" tablet. Could I use mine just for flying and could she use hers for controlling the camera? I am hoping someone can help as I do not want to buy another tablet if it doesn't work. Neither of us has a smart phone so that is not an option to try.

Brian

You kind of can with that android app I mentioned Mirrorop . It is basically sharing what one tablet can see to another .. I have not been able to try in a flight situation cause it is minus 30 here . But I have connected one tablet to see the screen of another . So yes and sort of no . i have had them both looking at the DJI vision app screen sharing . You cannot control from both

streetcreep said:
Mine is not rooted at all..stock

Oh, that's odd. The first thing I saw on their website was:

Android Sender

(!!!!!Rooting required!!!!!)
(!!!!!You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key!!!!!)

Are you saying that you don't need to be rooted to use this despite what they say on their website? That would be very interesting!

Pull_Up said:
streetcreep said:
Mine is not rooted at all..stock

Oh, that's odd. The first thing I saw on their website was:

Android Sender

(!!!!!Rooting required!!!!!)
(!!!!!You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key!!!!!)

Are you saying that you don't need to be rooted to use this despite what they say on their website? That would be very interesting!

only need to be rooted if you are going to a windows machines .. I am going android to android ..no root .. going from my galaxy note 2 to a asus tft300 tablet

I think it has to do with the device you have as well . I think my note 2 (the sender) allows wha needs to be tweaked stock ..maybe other devices need root

Not sure what software the o/p's tablets use but the new version of Android (kitkat) supports screen sharing. I have not checked recently but there may be new apps that exploit this capability but as Pull_Up points out, only one of the devices would actually be in control of the aircraft, the other one would just be a dumb display.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.