Two separate home points ?!?!

Reaction score
I had a flight using the DJI go app for my P3A and when I checked healthy drones I noticed that there is two different home points recorded. One was spot on, the other was miles away. Any idea why? Scared to fly now in case the RTH goes somewhere else. I highlighted the date and time on these two pics and both the same apart from the home point. This is really odd. Any help would be greatful

1497489003174.png
1497489009468.png

Did you look at the log data to confirm the home point was really set in two different locations? If you need help reviewing your log data, then please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here,

Did you look at the log data to confirm the home point was really set in two different locations? If you need help reviewing your log data, then please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here,
Thanks @msinger. I will have another look and will upload the data log earlier. Been so long since I flew I forgot how to upload.

did you get 'aircraft disconnected' at any point during that flight? Not the 'image transmission signal lost' but specifically 'aircraft disconnected' where the screen goes greyish?

I've had that message come up a few times, and have noticed that every time it 1) splits my flight log in two and 2) resets my home point to the current location where that aircraft disconnected event occurs. I was little scared, cause as you said it would goto the wrong home point.

I checked again and when I go into my flight path (like looking at the battery voltage) it says my home point is in the right place. Its just the first pic that is wrong.

However the DJI app said I was in the right place despite it being listed in the wrong place on healthy drones

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj