Two problems

Reaction score
I had reset my camera settings to jpg + raw for some stupid reason. I changed it back to jpg but everything I shoot makes two pictures and one is jpg and the other is a dng file. One picture in the jpg file uses about 5,300 kb and the dng file uses over 23,000. I don't know that is going wrong. It didn't do this before. I just looked at the pictures. I guess it I will go back and check and see how it is set. Any ideas.
Also today I went to a few places to shoot some pictures. When I shut the drone and camera off I still had the last thing the camera saw on my tablet. When I went to the next location, my tablet was still on. I connected with wi fi and when I went to open the dji app the picture was still on there and I couldn't open the app. After a while I just shut the tablet down and started over and everything worked. I took a few pictures and shut the drone down then the transmitter and when I started again it did the same thing. Am I doing something wrong. I think this is the first time it has did this. I did notice my tablet battery level was a little low. 44% Any ideas.

I had reset my camera settings to jpg + raw for some stupid reason. I changed it back to jpg but everything I shoot makes two pictures and one is jpg and the other is a dng file
Obviously you didn't change the setting to jpg only as it's still shooting dng + jpg.
Just try it again

Reactions: Doug Rosevear
I went back to default and it changed it back to single shot.
I had also changed the exp trying to slow down the movement
I changed it to .20 which since I have been flying more now it is s little to slow. I changed all controls to .035 but I can't save it. How do I do that. I didn't see a save icon. Also I have a exposure icon on the screen I can't get rid of picture included
20180912_083138.jpg

I had reset my camera settings to jpg + raw for some stupid reason. I changed it back to jpg but everything I shoot makes two pictures and one is jpg and the other is a dng file. One picture in the jpg file uses about 5,300 kb and the dng file uses over 23,000. I don't know that is going wrong. It didn't do this before. I just looked at the pictures. I guess it I will go back and check and see how it is set. Any ideas.
Also today I went to a few places to shoot some pictures. When I shut the drone and camera off I still had the last thing the camera saw on my tablet. When I went to the next location, my tablet was still on. I connected with wi fi and when I went to open the dji app the picture was still on there and I couldn't open the app. After a while I just shut the tablet down and started over and everything worked. I took a few pictures and shut the drone down then the transmitter and when I started again it did the same thing. Am I doing something wrong. I think this is the first time it has did this. I did notice my tablet battery level was a little low. 44% Any ideas.

Updating the firmware sometimes changes previously saved items

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj