Two pack of P2V Lipos with Charger $310 NEW

Reaction score
This is 340 new. Your looking at a true market value of 200. Way overpriced. Save $30 and get no warranty.

I'll offer you $180

WoundedWarrior said:
This is 340 new. Your looking at a true market value of 200. Way overpriced. Save $30 and get no warranty.

I'll offer you $180

Market value is based off what someone is willing to buy it for AND what the seller wants to sell it for. Don't knock the seller's asking price. If he can't get what he's asking or come to terms with someones offer, then he will lower his asking price.

Nice first post.
I wonder if you're the same guy from the previous posts that can't get "your" and "you're" right.

Gonzo380 said:
WoundedWarrior said:

I'll offer you $180

Market value is based off what someone is willing to buy it for AND what the seller wants to sell it for. Don't knock the seller's asking price. If he can't get what he's asking or come to terms with someones offer, then he will lower his asking price.

Nice first post.
I wonder if you're the same guy from the previous posts that can't get "your" and "you're" right.

t's called FREE SPEECH!!! I don't know what country your from, but in my country, AMERICA, you have the right to express yourself and write what you want when you want. I write facts, you
May not like the facts but facts are facts. Should a newbie buy this and in a week regret it because a senior forum
Member didn't chime in?? What if you were that noob?

WoundedWarrior said:
Gonzo380 said:
WoundedWarrior said:

I'll offer you $180

Nice first post.

t's called FREE SPEECH!!! I don't know what country your from, but in my country, AMERICA, you have the right to express yourself and write what you want when you want. I write facts, you
May not like the facts but facts are facts. Should a newbie buy this and in a week regret it because a senior forum
Member didn't chime in?? What if you were that noob?

Actually... You're posting on a privately moderated forum on the internet. So no, there isn't free speech here. You can however go to your street and let everyone know that the price for this is way to high.

In my opinion, if you don't have something constructive to ad to the thread, don't post. Your posts definitely do not fall into the "constructive" category.

laselvasurf said:
Actually... You're posting on a privately moderated forum on the internet. So no, there isn't free speech here. You can however go to your street and let everyone know that the price for this is way to high.

In my opinion, if you don't have something constructive to ad to the thread, don't post. Your posts definitely do not fall into the "constructive" category.

I didn't know Adam sold it to you. You don't even get it do you.....

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12431&p=112874#p112874
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13050&p=118473#p118473

you should learn more about someone before you defend him

SCAM SCAM!!!

Nobody buy from this guy, he will take your money and not ship you anything. Scammer and you will end up losing your money!! Do NOT buy!!!

This fool is a troll and a burden to this site. Why hasn't a moderator banned him already?

He goes around trolling on other people's ads and then tries to scam people by putting up fake for sale listings of his own.

You are done buddy, nobody is going to do business with a troll and scammer like you, go back to the hole you crawled out of and live the rest of your life peacefully there. Bye!

amkorp said:
This fool is a troll and a burden to this site. Why hasn't a moderator banned him already?

He goes around trolling on other people's ads and then tries to scam people by putting up fake for sale listings of his own.

You are done buddy, nobody is going to do business with a troll and scammer like you, go back to the hole you crawled out of and live the rest of your life peacefully there. Bye!

moderator??? what moderator? This is the wild wild west of forums. Adam said we should have moderators tomorrow but we shall see.

I never got around to calling B&H since he wouldn't take my offer ($620). They are closed today. Someone can call and tell us all if he is blowing smoke or not.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 384
all i can say is that this forum is f@#&%d this guy should have been kicked off by now he has been on every forum around trying to con the noobs in this hobby as for the idiots who stand up for him well it speaks for its self what more can i say and Adam you really need to eather hand the ranes over to someone who will take this forum further as all you seem to be interested in is sitting back collecting the money from your ads
just my two bobs worth now go on ban me :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl