Two continuous red LEDs - critical error

Reaction score
My P4 has two continuous red LEDs on. The manual says this is a critical error. After turning the battery on, a few seconds pass until all 4 LEDs are active. The front two remain RED, while the back two go through a sequence of operations until they settle at green on-off flashing. The manual has no advice of what 'critical error' means. Does anyone have experience with this? Is there such a thing as a 'reset' ? I've only found unrelated P3 red LED reports.
Many thanks

My P4 has two continuous red LEDs on.
After posting, I saw a different P3 thread with the answer - in the DJI go app, the switch for turn-off LEDs had somehow changed from LEDs off to LEDS on. On the last flight before I noticed the LEDs, DJI Go showed a warning when I pressed RTH in the App. It cleared before I had a chance to see it and nothing showed up in the log, so I was already suspecting something when I went to the manual to discover 'critical error'. I didn't see anything in the manual about how an App could turn them on or off. I presume that turning them off in the App would not be possible if there was a critical error? After restarting the P4, the LEDs do remain off.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20