Two Birds One Tablet

Reaction score
A question for our brethren who have two P3s. Is there any issue using one tablet for both?

And if you did use the same phone or tablet, the flight record shows the avatar of the Phantom with its name. So if you had two with different names that should take care of that part of the equation. Or does it only bind to one or the other?

Last edited:
AFAIK, Remote is bound to Bird, name comes from the bird. Tablet won't care.

No issue. I use same Ipad Air for 2 different P3 and no problem at all. In the app user center you will find all flight synchronized, about all P3 you own under the same username.

Reactions: snowghost
A question for our brethren who have two P3s. Is there any issue using one tablet for both?

And if you did use the same phone or tablet, the flight record shows the avatar of the Phantom with its name. So if you had two with different names that should take care of that part of the equation. Or does it only bind to one or the other?

oooooohhhhhhh sounds like you've been bitten by the "I need another one" bug LOL :)

LOL gonna see what I can get for my P2. Next thought is should I get the Pro this time. I think maybe so :)

LOL gonna see what I can get for my P2. Next thought is should I get the Pro this time. I think maybe so :)

Definitely :) do it.... doooooooooo itttttttttttttttt

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav