Tuscaloosa, Alabama?

Reaction score
Does anyone have any shots in 4K of this area?

I may be moving here and would like to know if it’s a good area to fish.

Is there a nearby lake for fishing?

This is my first post even though I have been reading the daily newsletter in Phantom and Inspire pilots for years.

Cheers and safe flying, everyone!

-Ryan

Last edited:
Oh and btw, I may be able to get you credits in a movie if you all can help me out. I’ll get you in the credits as “aerial cinematographer” or whatever title you prefer. I’ll be working here soon.

Well, welcome finally! Yes. Tuscaloosa has a couple nice lakes in the area, rivers are really good too. If you're out for a drive and want to shoot some really cool footage, go north on 59 through Birmingham to Ft Payne. Little River Canyon is GORGEOUS! (My parents lived in Ft Payne for while. Went fishing with Dad when I visited.) Good luck!

Brad

Reactions: SkyFly
Never got a chance to fly in the area. Dad was always in too big a hurry to go fishin. I'm sure someone here has some good footage though.

Well, welcome finally! Yes. Tuscaloosa has a couple nice lakes in the area, rivers are really good too. If you're out for a drive and want to shoot some really cool footage, go north on 59 through Birmingham to Ft Payne. Little River Canyon is GORGEOUS! (My parents lived in Ft Payne for while. Went fishing with Dad when I visited.) Good luck!

Brad
Pleasure to make your e-quaintance, Brad!

I’m looking for footage if you know anyone that has good shots of lakes in the area.

Can’t wait to get out of the California smog and traffic, and be somewhere I can actually find places to fly without calling ATC.

I’m P107 and have lots of shots in movies and tv, but also do all the other applications really (private events, outdoor concerts, real estate you name it).

Glad to be a part of this community! Everyone has always seemed really nice here.

-Ryan

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Leaving California will be a good start, in my humble opinion! As I said, there's probably someone here with footage you're looking for. Check out the Photo/video thread too. May take a few days, but the right person will see your post eventually.

Hey Ryan, I may be able to help you out. I live north of Birmingham about an hour away from Tuscaloosa with plans to travel there in a few days. Like any drone enthusiast, I'll have my P4 with me. Let me know exactly how many pics and quality you're needing I'll try to get them for you. Now, unlike my drone bubby Brad... I am very interested in the possibility of movie credits at least for my company's name. Hit me back when you can. Martin

Hey Ryan, I may be able to help you out. I live north of Birmingham about an hour away from Tuscaloosa with plans to travel there in a few days. Like any drone enthusiast, I'll have my P4 with me. Let me know exactly how many pics and quality you're needing I'll try to get them for you. Now, unlike my drone bubby Brad... I am very interested in the possibility of movie credits at least for my company's name. Hit me back when you can. Martin

Sounds good, I’ll send you a PM!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31