Turning IOC on

Ron

Reaction score
I've received my Phantom 3 Advanced and can't believe how good it is. I've only had a couple of short flights so far, but I find the video stabilisation amazing and am really pleased with the quality.
I've been reading this forum while waiting for it to arrive and appreciate all of the help and advice given on it.
I've had none of the problems I read about, but the only thing that puzzles me is that I can't turn the IOC on in the advanced settings. The slider just keeps sliding back to the off position. Any ideas would be appreciated.

You need the phantom turned on and connected, first enable the IOC modes then watch what happens in the app when you toggle the lever on left side of controller.
This is similar to previous phantom assistant in that it gives you visual confirmation the switch is working.
Be ready to switch back and give yourself plenty of space at first when trying - it can be a bit disorientating.

You need the phantom turned on and connected, first enable the IOC modes then watch what happens in the app when you toggle the lever on left side of controller.
This is similar to previous phantom assistant in that it gives you visual confirmation the switch is working.
Be ready to switch back and give yourself plenty of space at first when trying - it can be a bit disorientating.
Thanks for the reply, but my problem is that I can't enable IOC, it keeps sliding back to off.
The phantom is connected and everything else works well.

There's two switches, you enable the multimode or whatever they call it, then the switch below changes on its own when you move the controller lever.
Thanks again. I've enabled the multimode but the IOC just keeps sliding back to off. The first time I tried it it worked okay, but now I can't make it stay on.

But what happens when you move the lever on the controller?
I will try that and see. The battery is charging at the moment but I will check then.
I thought I had to enable it first, but I will check this out.
Thank you for your help

I had a similar problem, the IOC switch in the app just slides straight back to off. I got it working by enabling multi flight mode and the IOC switch. It certainly wasn't as straight forward as it appeared in the manuals and from other peoples advice.

Also make sure you are not in beginner mode.

So at the moment only Course Lock works?

Reactions: mmee1992
Correct:
1. Turn on Multiple Flight Mode (option just above IOC)
2. Switch the Flight Mode Switch on the Remote Controller from P to F
You will get a pop-up window giving you an option to cancel.
You are now in Course Lock
3. Turn off Couse Lock by moving Remote Controller Swith back to P.
No other flight Modes are available yet.

Reactions: snowghost
I have the latest firmware on the qopter, remote and battery. I cant turn on IOC on the app even multi flight mode is on.When I flip the switch to F, I can get to course lock and home lock but it doesnt work because i cant turn on the IOC . Anybody had same problem? How did you solve it?

Since latest firmware update IOC slider isn't used. Enable multi flight mode in app. When craft is in the air switch PAF switch to F.
Choose which mode you require. Course lock, Home lock ,POI, Waypoints etc. To disengage switch back to P. If you switch to F. Look at app screen. It will tell you to switch it in flight.

Reactions: deepeshdotcom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic