Turbo Ace Matrix Questions

Reaction score
I have a turbo ace matrix that uses dji naza v2 with receiver and telemetry. For some reason when I use the quad for about ten minutes and then land I cannot get it to start back up if I fully stop the rotors. This makes me think that it is an overheating issue or a loose wire. The GPS lights up properly yyy ggg, I believe. The rotors move when the battery is plugged in to show that they are all connected and I have tried rebinding with my specktrum 8 multiple times but that doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions or has anyone else had similar issues? Thank you in advance.

So, everything works fine, but if you land and disarm, you can't then re-arm the motors? Are you flying to the low-voltage warning or landing via failsafe/autoland?

It sounds more like an rx/tx setting than anything else...

Sticks have been calibrated multiple times. Yes, if I land and disarm, I cannot rearm. Voltage is good and not landing in failsafe/auto, just regular landing. Even after successful rebinding, it still will not start so not sure if it is Rx/Tx. I will recheck the lights this afternoon. It tends to happen after flying for about 10 minutes or so. I am going to test today to see if it is an immediate thing but I remember disarming and arming right away and it was fine.

If you can, point a video camera at the craft (make sure your led is visible) and your tx so we can see how the failure happens. May give an idea as to what is going on.

Another thought: Do you have/use sub trims and/or dual rates in flight? If so, any of those can cause your tx to not hit the proper endpoints for CSC, and you wouldn't notice if you reset them only between actual flights and not between same-battery takeoffs.

Good point about the trims but i reset the trims and it still didn't work. There are multiple startup positions like both sticks up and left, both down and left etc. none of these work after the landing and disarming. I will take a video next time I take it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31