Turbines

Beautiful video but I have to question.... you're merely viewing the Turbines as opposed to doing an inspection correct? Cinematic Fly-By as opposed to a technical inspection yes?

Reactions: Harris Crayton
Beautiful video but I have to question.... you're merely viewing the Turbines as opposed to doing an inspection correct? Cinematic Fly-By as opposed to a technical inspection yes?

Thankyou for the compliment :)

No the reason for the flight was to inspect the wind turbine blades, the landowner required close visual inspection and contacted me regarding this. The portion I linked was merely the flight to the turbines, the client rejected my request to make public the full inspection footage.

Reactions: BigAl07
Thankyou for the compliment :)

No the reason for the flight was to inspect the wind turbine blades, the landowner required close visual inspection and contacted me regarding this. The portion I linked was merely the flight to the turbines, the client rejected my request to make public the full inspection footage.

Ahh I fully understand. Many people ask me why I don't put more of my work ONLINE and I explain, "My clients pay me for the final product so I give it to them and it's theirs to use as they chose."

Reactions: Harris Crayton

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan