Trying to sell P2 with Gimbal.. but need help fixing it

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm new to this thread but I'm trying to sell my P2 with its H3-3d Gimbal already installed however for some reason now when I turn on the device it is stuck at like a 15-degree angle and won't go up any further (here is a picture: H3-3D Gimbal Broken..). I've tried plugging it into my computer and the controller. The horizontal/vertical tilt are both on 0. I've watched numerous videos and desperately need help because I am unsure what to do and want to get the new Mavic!

Hey guys! I'm new to this thread but I'm trying to sell my P2 with its H3-3d Gimbal already installed however for some reason now when I turn on the device it is stuck at like a 15-degree angle and won't go up any further (here is a picture: H3-3D Gimbal Broken..). I've tried plugging it into my computer and the controller. The horizontal/vertical tilt are both on 0. I've watched numerous videos and desperately need help because I am unsure what to do and want to get the new Mavic!

You've mentioned that you connected to both assistant software's. But did you take the time to calibrate X1 (tilt control) in both programs? You also said it go won't up any further. Does it go down and stay there?

I think i fixed it since i calibrated x1, however it's normal stand point is at that angle but now i can completely move it up and down

I think i fixed it since i calibrated x1, however it's normal stand point is at that angle but now i can completely move it up and down

If you hit the ground hard or had a crash you may have bent the vertical yaw arm or even the gimbals braket.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic