Trying to launch Assistant.

Reaction score
Website
www.jeffreysipress.com
I'm trying to launch DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom on my mac. I get a window like this and even when I drag the app icon into it, it says wrong file type. Been trying to view a flight log for hours. Way too complicated.
DJI app window.png

I'm trying to launch DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom on my mac. I get a window like this and even when I drag the app icon into it, it says wrong file type. Been trying to view a flight log for hours. Way too complicated.View attachment 106079
I don't use a Mac, but I've occasionally seen people report here and in other forums that they had issues with launching assistant on the Mac. A common reply is that once installed, Assistant will be located in the Applications folder and named simpy "Assistant". I admit that I don't know what that means or looks like, but hopefully it's that easy for you as well. Good luck!

Reactions: JoBe
Thanks for your reply. Yes, it's in the Applications folder and is named DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom.app. I had no issue locating it, just opening it.

Last edited:
this happened to a buddy of mine to but then he found that it was not called DJI Assistant 2 but it was only called Assistant. good thing it only took him something like 3 hours to figure it out. must be to logical to call it by its name iguess,

oh yeak oso sorry i didnt see you said the same i did

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20