Trying to Fix Drone for Class

Reaction score
Hello my name is Oscar and ive been being pulled out of my computer applications class by my teacher due to it being easy for us and by us i mean me and another friend. We were introduced to a drone by our teacher and saying that we need this drone to fly and we have to fix it. We have a Phantom 1 DJI so its the first one as i guess, but when we turn it on its just flashing red. So me and my friend are accepting the challenge but the problem is that he told us that he thinks that it might be the firmware that made it stop working due to use living so close to the Mexican Border. Keep in mind that we are students and our only time to fix the drone is during class and we are very dedicated to make the drone somehow magically start working . In the morning I was all confident that I was going to fix it because I saw a video saying that it needed to load up, but that wasnt the case as it was flashing red. I also believed that moving both stick to bottom left and right would work but that didnt neither. As of know I discovered at home that there is a button to connect the remote and cant wait to see if I do that would work.
-So if you read this I could really use some help into fixing this drone please leave suggestions or questions. Reminder that I only work with the drone in class so if you want me to check something I probably wont until I come back from school which is 3:20'ish PDT.

Currently we just plugged the drone onto a laptop and we have an error 29 on nazam

Welcome to the forum .
More info the better the help .
How did the bird get to this stage was it crashed ?
Make sure you are using a good battery not one you think is good check it .
Are you using the stock controller ?
Any mods done to the bird ?
First I would check the battery then if that is good I would start fresh Flash the naza (make sure you download the proper firmware for your naza) then recalibrate the controller .
As far as I know or at least the last update I did to my P1 there are no no fly zones and restrictions that started with the P2 3.xx .
Good luck let us know .
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx0YHQeWaj8&desktop_uri=/watch?v=Rx0YHQeWaj8

Welcome to the forum .
More info the better the help .
How did the bird get to this stage was it crashed ?
Make sure you are using a good battery not one you think is good check it .
Are you using the stock controller ?
Any mods done to the bird ?
First I would check the battery then if that is good I would start fresh Flash the naza (make sure you download the proper firmware for your naza) then recalibrate the controller .
As far as I know or at least the last update I did to my P1 there are no no fly zones and restrictions that started with the P2 3.xx .
Good luck let us know .
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx0YHQeWaj8&desktop_uri=/watch?v=Rx0YHQeWaj8
Yeah as of now it is the weekend and weve realized that when we plugged in the phantom to our computer it was saying error 29

Well we where trying to help you answered no questions if you watched that vid and checked D-bus didn't get switched it would be flying .
So how did ya fix it yourself smart guy ??????????????????

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20