Trying to Coax out the Captain....

Where was this? I wonder if he was going to report you to the police. I flew my P3 in the vicinity of a barge a couple months ago on the Mississippi River in Vicksburg, MS. As I was wrapping up, three police cruisers pulled in behind my vehicle blocking my exit. They detained me and my son for 30 minutes before they let us leave. They said someone on a boat called us in.

Might be soon :) Not because of you but just saying .
I have been in one of those wheel house's when underway and I know he didn't hear you coming . He had to see you .
Ya got out there he came right out and took your picture and then went right back in and then you came back . Just looked strange to me .

Might be soon :) Not because of you but just saying .
I have been in one of those wheel house's when underway and I know he didn't hear you coming . He had to see you .
My guess is the guy standing on deck near the bow probably saw you coming and radioed the captain.

Hasn't the Coast Guard issued an advisory for captains to report suspicious UAV activity?

My guess is the guy standing on deck near the bow probably saw you coming and radioed the captain.

Hasn't the Coast Guard issued an advisory for captains to report suspicious UAV activity?
I don't know about any advisory but would think so but just not on UAV's but anything .
I didn't notice the guy on deck and you most likely right on that .
Maybe it wasn't the first time he had been buzzed and was watching for one...who knows ! :)

The immediate retreat kinda makes it look like you're worried you were spotted.

Reactions: dirkclod
The immediate retreat kinda makes it look like you're worried you were spotted.
clint-nod.gif

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1