Trying to Chg Email at DJI.com

Reaction score
I need to change my logon/email address in MY ACCOUNT at DJI.COM. But the email address field is greyed out and I cannot change it. My current email address will be deactivated October 20, 2017. I have over 2 years of flight records in my DJI account so I NEED to change the email address and not start a new account. I tried the Contact Us at DJI.com 2 weeks ago. No response. I tried to search the DJI Forum. Nada. No one else has ever tried to change their email address on DJI.com? So I tried to post on the DJI Forum for help. And I "do not have authority" to make a new post. (sigh) All I want to do is change the f#$%&*! emai/logon field at DJI.com and I'm at a brick wall.
Any ideas?

(Sorry, YES, I'm frustrated beyond belief. I'm not only changing my email address at DJI.com but also everywhere else on the Internet - Banks, Stores, Hobbies, Forums, Family, Friends, msg boards and on and on. I'm amazed at how many "accounts" I actually have! And I still have many more to change.... sigh)

I need to change my logon/email address in MY ACCOUNT at DJI.COM. But the email address field is greyed out and I cannot change it. My current email address will be deactivated October 20, 2017. I have over 2 years of flight records in my DJI account so I NEED to change the email address and not start a new account. I tried the Contact Us at DJI.com 2 weeks ago. No response. I tried to search the DJI Forum. Nada. No one else has ever tried to change their email address on DJI.com? So I tried to post on the DJI Forum for help. And I "do not have authority" to make a new post. (sigh) All I want to do is change the f#$%&*! emai/logon field at DJI.com and I'm at a brick wall.
Any ideas?

(Sorry, YES, I'm frustrated beyond belief. I'm not only changing my email address at DJI.com but also everywhere else on the Internet - Banks, Stores, Hobbies, Forums, Family, Friends, msg boards and on and on. I'm amazed at how many "accounts" I actually have! And I still have many more to change.... sigh)
Did find this post might help yes what a royal pain in the butt this issue is
1506884623011-410337934.jpg
...yes same have never heard of this before,

Reactions: tevek
Did find this post might help yes what a royal pain in the butt this issue isView attachment 89051...yes same have never heard of this before,
I've been wondering about the same thing Ian, I used an old work email to set up my account and couldn't find anywhere to change it. Seems the downside is that you will lose all history including your flight records once the old account is disabled. The upside is that if they want to contact me, I'm not there anymore and live in a different country :). Since I'm only required to submit my password occasionally, I can't see any reason to change it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20