Trying reloading firmware

Reaction score
Help me. All of my saved missions are useless now with a 40 ft higher reading than what is actual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help me. All of my saved missions are useless now with a 40 ft higher reading than what is actual.
Try turning off the VPS. It could be an issue with that. If you can upload your latest flight log that exhibits the issue, we might be able to tell you if it is an issue with the VPS. Upload to the link below ( Instructions are on the link) and place a link back here to that.

Phantom Help Log Viewer

Reactions: lwpratt
@sar104....What is the calculation conversion for the Raw Barometer value from the .dat files? These aren't actual ....inHG or mbar's are they?

Here is the flight log without obstacle avoidance on.
Not sure if you can individually turn off OA and VPS. The VPS is still on in this data. It does look a bit odd, but not overly so. Turn the VPS ( Vision Positioning ) Off. Obstacal avoidance is not a factor. And try another flight. If that appears to be off as far as altitude goes ( Greater than 20 ft) which can occur with the barometer, then we will need the aircraft .dat file as mentioned above to look farther.

Here is the VPS vs ALT plot: Note: The VPS should not be active at higher altitudes, so this is not that unusual to see.

Capture.PNG

Also, flying basically straight up is not going to tell very much regarding the VPS activity. Unless it is really off or intermittently working. Terrain changes are needed to see that. At lower altitudes. You need to try and duplicate the flight in question with the VPS turned off to note your altitude in comparison.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues