Trying a range test, but video link data loss occurs.

Reaction score
I am new drone pilot to this Phantom 3 and this is my 4th Flights. I went ahead to do the Alfa mod last week. Due to the weather and TFR last couples of day, I had no chance of flying this mod.

But this afternoon, I was abled to have a chance to fly. But after flying for like a minute, my video on my phone freezes. I am not sure it's because I started a Screen recording or it's the video data downlink loss. I didn't flew very far but it's a great adventure out across the river. I am also afraid that it's against the law to fly close to the bridge. Could you all those experience pilots please give some advises?

Here the log....

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

7f284dea583570174830177aae10a4b8.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Once you lose communication between your RC and craft the video on the tablet freezes on the last frame. Make sure your antennas are vertical and you are pointing directly at the craft. The loss no loss makes me think your moving around too much.

Once you lose communication between your RC and craft the video on the tablet freezes on the last frame. Make sure your antennas are vertical and you are pointing directly at the craft. The loss no loss makes me think your moving around too much.
Thanks for your reply.
So you meant I with the RC shouldn't move or walk around too much while flying. I think I did walk to the other side of the park and saw my screen freezes. I just ordered a sunshade. I can hardly see the screen under the sun

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

A sunshade will help and standing in the shade when you can also. Try always to point your RC towards your craft when walking around. If you break the connection for more than 3 seconds auto RTH will start so make sure your RTH is well setup before you take off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers