True story! UFO? PLANE?? Lol

Reaction score
It may be a strange 1 in a million chances but today I was flying my P3 at a local lake, taking pictures and and everything else we do. It was still daylight at around 7pm. My phantom was around 350ft altitude when my wife said hey would you look at that!!! What is that she said. I began to look it was a large plan flashing some extremely bright (looking) lights. Not red and green ones like you see but just a normal light. It was way way up there. I dropped my phantom back to the ground and a minute or so later the plane turns the lights off and continues on!?!? What the heck!?

Another phantom maybe like my old pv2+?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lol I'm positive it was a plane lol. Zero chance of it being a drone. I could clearly make out that it was a large plane but so odd it had its lights on then went off.

It seems that all sorts of aircraft use landing lights in busy areas to help avoid collisions. That might explain what you saw.

I think the pilot saw you bird and they know about a lot of quads are out there now days so I guess turn on landing light to sign you to watch out
Helicopter did this to me in Hollywood California pilot have great eye sight they have to have it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.