trouble with video feed please help

Reaction score
I am having a problem with my phantom 3 professional when attempting to record it freezes and does not record smooth video. I have gone into the app and reset the HD controls to custom and then back to auto I tried everything suggested by the Demunseed video yet nothing works???

Any suggestions????

What kind of mobile device are you using?

I am having a problem with my phantom 3 professional when attempting to record it freezes and does not record smooth video. I have gone into the app and reset the HD controls to custom and then back to auto I tried everything suggested by the Demunseed video yet nothing works???

Any suggestions????

Just to be clear... you're having trouble with the actual recording not being smooth? OR are you having problems with the transmission of video to your device not being smooth when you are recording?

Any suggestions????
I am using my Galaxy S5 and my Galaxy Note 4 same problem with each

Just to be clear... you're having trouble with the actual recording not being smooth? OR are you having problems with the transmission of video to your device not being smooth when you are recording?
The later, when I watch the recording on my computer it is not smooth at all freezing and then jumps forward

Is the video smooth on your mobile devices as you're flying?

The later, when I watch the recording on my computer it is not smooth at all freezing and then jumps forward

could be a couple things... One... your computer might not be handling the playback well. Have you tried on different computers? Have you copied the file to your hard drive (so you are not reading from the mini SD?) - I have found reading right from the mini sd does not work very well even on higher end computers).

The other thing could be that you are not using a card that has a fast enough read/write speed - I believe you need at least a class 10.

could be a couple things... One... your computer might not be handling the playback well. Have you tried on different computers? Have you copied the file to your hard drive (so you are not reading from the mini SD?) - I have found reading right from the mini sd does not work very well even on higher end computers).

The other thing could be that you are not using a card that has a fast enough read/write speed - I believe you need at least a class 10.
Have tried different computer and not change the card is the one which came with the unit, however the video as it is displayed on my Galaxy is doing the same thing????

It sounds like you have a few issues then.

The devices themselves should be fine since they are both on DJI's recommended device list. You could try implementing the tips here.

If you're playing the videos directly on your computer (and you're using the memory card that came with your Phantom), then there is either most likely an issue with your computer or your computer is too slow.

Have tried different computer and not change the card is the one which came with the unit, however the video as it is displayed on my Galaxy is doing the same thing????

I would try a new card... maybe the one you have is defective (I'm sure they don't give you the best quality card) I am a little worried that it is doing it both for the computer playback and the video feed... makes me think there might be a problem with how it is processing the video in all circumstances. But to eliminate variables... try changing out the card and see if that helps?

I have an iPhone 6 and an iPad mini and both are delayed and are not pleasant to watch during flight. When I put mini into iMac the video is badass. Just wish I could get better viewing during the flight itself. I look forward to all the feedback on this thread jmac707 started.

Any suggestions????

Jmac,

Are you recording in 2.7k? If so, try dropping it to 1080p and see if that helps. Just a thought before you dig too deep.

Jerry

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub