Trouble with P3A after return from DJI California

Reaction score
I have recently received my Phantom 3 Advanced back from California service, safely packed in its two boxes, But no notes or write up on what's been done to correct the problem. So I called and asked, after a 15-20 wait, I finally got the word, the IMU was faulty and was replaced. I asked whether I should do a re-calibration on the IMU before flight, I was told you can if you like?

Other questions remain unanswered; was the firmware upgraded because there was an upgrade during the time they had it? I found out that was not the case because it loaded when I went to install it - Good Part. I tried to load up the upgrade to my controller but it failed miserably, to take. Thinking I was out of luck there, I turned the controller off and withdrew the card. To my surprise when I reactivated the controller and the drone, the upgrade appeared to loaded itself from the drone to the controller - so it seemed?? Unexpected Pleasure.

Only one problem, I can no longer Re-Calibrate my IMU because it appears in Ghost form (A Phantom), the tabs are there but inactive, and I no longer have battery status - the most important part. INPUT GREATLY APPRECIATED

You don't load the update into the controller anymore, you hit update when it tells you from the DJI go app. Connect the rc to your tablet, turn it on and follow the update procedure that comes up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20