Trouble with Mini iOSD

Reaction score
I took delivery of the DJI FPV kit this week. It encompassed the following items:

DJI FPV Hub Kit for Phantom 2 Quadcopter

DJI iOSD Mini On Screen Display

DJI AVL58 5.8 GHz Video Link Kit

I connected everything up according to the instructions in the Phantom 2 FPV Hub.

I am using an Aputure 7 inch video monitor, and have attached the 5.8Ghz receiver to it.

I can receive video on my desktop, have yet to go out side.

What I don't see is anything from the Mini iOSD. The unit it self is blinking green, which I have read somewhere is OK.
I did connect it up to the computer, and the Mini iOSD has the current firmware - 4.0 and the correct software, 1.06.

I upgraded the Phantom to the latest. I was running 3.06, now I am 3.08

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Darren

I don't have this setup myself but I know there's a little switch somewhere on the DJI FPV hub, I believe that switch is for if you're using an iOSD Mini or not... perhaps try flicking the switch see if that helps?

I did not use the hub with a gopro /h3-3d setup. I may have done something wrong but it seems to work fine. This could be because I installed the ground station as well.

When I installed everything, I switched the fpv board to video. I have not had a chance to try the other position, but I'll bet that fixes it.

Thanks to you both

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20