trouble updating to v1.4

Reaction score
need help desperatly!! i recently upgraded my phantom 3 professional to v1.4, had no trouble with previously version. i think my v1.4 was successful, but i didn't realize i had to check camera status led, i checked text file and it read success. so i mistakenly downgraded to previous v1.3.2. the downgrade resulted in loud siren like continuous beeping. i formatting the sd card and reinstalled v1.4 making sure it was a bin file only. i had text file reading success, but the video feed on my mini pad 2 was distorted, the camera feed was unstable and would switch to video feed with the distortion, also file from sd card was distorted. so next i reset all on rc. i formatted sd card again downloaded v1.4 with bin file. twice i have tried to reinstall, each time 2 hours or more. camera led flashing red and green, camera tilted and no beeps from unit. SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

need help desperatly!! i recently upgraded my phantom 3 professional to v1.4, had no trouble with previously version. i think my v1.4 was successful, but i didn't realize i had to check camera status led, i checked text file and it read success. so i mistakenly downgraded to previous v1.3.2. the downgrade resulted in loud siren like continuous beeping. i formatting the sd card and reinstalled v1.4 making sure it was a bin file only. i had text file reading success, but the video feed on my mini pad 2 was distorted, the camera feed was unstable and would switch to video feed with the distortion, also file from sd card was distorted. so next i reset all on rc. i formatted sd card again downloaded v1.4 with bin file. twice i have tried to reinstall, each time 2 hours or more. camera led flashing red and green, camera tilted and no beeps from unit. SUGGESTIONS PLEASE
Try reformatting the SD card first. It need to be completely blank. Then copy the 1.4.1 bin file on the card and do the update.

thanks, i have formatted the sd card a number of times with my disc utility on macbook pro. i have tried 2 other sd cars, reformatting on macbook pro and each time downloading a new download of v 1.4.
Try reformatting the SD card first. It need to be completely blank. Then copy the 1.4.1 bin file on the card and do the update.

thanks, i have formatted the sd card a number of times with my disc utility on macbook pro. i have tried 2 other sd cars, reformatting on macbook pro and each time downloading a new download of v 1.4.
I use windows, right click, Quick format--format fatX -- make sure the format file system is correct-- there are file system formats that the Phantom wont read.

Hi, formatted with windows as directed, downloaded v1.4. Did upgrade. Result: update ok. However no video feed, can't adjust camera setting, also No Signal banner. Any other suggestions? Please. All worked fine before upgrade

Seems now that the problem is your tablet/Phone...

Can you use other one? IS it the last version?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1