Trouble setting up

Reaction score
First time drone owner. I got a Phantom 4 Pro for Christmas yesterday. I went to FAA site and got my "License", charged up battery in controller and drone, and charged up iPad 2 battery. I downloaded the DJI app on the iPad 2. I tried to turn on the drone and controller bot lights show charged - then go out. The app does not recognize the drone. I must be doing something wrong - any suggestions?

I tried to turn on the drone and controller bot lights show charged - then go out.
Quickly pressing the battery button once and releasing it will only show the current charge level. You need to quickly press the button and then press and hold it for a few seconds.

FYI, you can download the Phantom manual from the P4P downloads page. It would be a good idea to read it and fully understand it before attempting to fly.

Reactions: Traveler
Also make sure you have the DJI GO 4 app, there are 2 apps. The other one is only for P3 and osmo.

The FAA doesn't give out a "license." You can register. You can also get certified, but you can't get certified in less than a day. Chances are, you simply registered as a hobbyist. Well done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers