Trouble d/l video with micro USB cord

Reaction score
P3P first with 1.4 and then down graded to 1.3.2(made no difference), air2 with iOS 9.0.1. Flying ok, some video loss but not bad. Took a 4 min video today. Can view it through the Go app and will d/l to app wirelessly but takes forever. Try to d/l using micro USB cord and works fine importing to the iPad's Photo app. However when trying to d/l using the cord to the Library it says the SD card can't be accessed and camera is not connected..I know this worked before the recent upgrades. Anyone else have the same problem? Is there a fix or work around? Thanks for info.

P3P first with 1.4 and then down graded to 1.3.2(made no difference), air2 with iOS 9.0.1. Flying ok, some video loss but not bad. Took a 4 min video today. Can view it through the Go app and will d/l to app wirelessly but takes forever. Try to d/l using micro USB cord and works fine importing to the iPad's Photo app. However when trying to d/l using the cord to the Library it says the SD card can't be accessed and camera is not connected..I know this worked before the recent upgrades. Anyone else have the same problem? Is there a fix or work around? Thanks for info.
The fastest way is to take the card out, put it in a USB card reader and and download it to a computer for viewing and/or editing. The IPAD was not designed to run a video editor nor can it download large video files with any speed or efficiency.

The fastest way is to take the card out, put it in a USB card reader and and download it to a computer for viewing and/or editing. The IPAD was not designed to run a video editor nor can it download large video files with any speed or efficiency.
I'll be getting a card reader but wonder why it worked before but not now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4