Trouble connecting

Reaction score
I am having problems when connecting my P3 standard to my Samsung 8 inch tablet, when I go to connect it flashes between the inspire and my phantom 3, I try quickly to tap camera when the phantom is up, but then it shows disconnected. I have to turn everything on and off a couple of times. Then finally after a few times it will show just my P3 standard and I can connect. Just very annoying and time comsuming. I hope I posted in the right spot. Let me know if I didnt. Any help would be totally appreciated. Thanks

Try reinstalling the DJI GO app. Also report back with the firmware versions on bird, app, and RC.

I'm not sure how to get all info. But I found under overall status it says latest firmware version. Then I found app is 2.7.2 and version is 1.5.70. It still took me 3xs to get camera to come up. If you could tell me how to find out more versions needed I'd greatly appreciate any help. I'm new to all this. Thanks

Can someone tell me how to find out rc controller firmware and how to install new firmware for the controller. I'm intermittently losing connection with my Samsung 8 inch tablet. Thanks

The firmware for the standard happens through the Go app.
I don't believe there is a way to get it otherwise.
Are you connecting like this?
1) Turn R/C on, and wait 30+ seconds.
2) On your tablet, connect to the R/C's WiFi.
3) Turn on the Phantom
4) Open the Go app.
The reason I'm asking and suggesting the above, is because if I try to connect my Note4 to the R/C's WiFi BEFORE WAITING 30 SECONDS, the WiFi screen in the phone will say connected.....disconnected.....connected.....disconnected.
That makes me wonder if the same thing happens to you, and you're seeing the result in the Go app.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ok, so there is no way to see what firmware is for controller?
And yes it shows the inspire, then my standard. Maybe I'm not giving it enough time. I will go try again and take my time. 5hanx mdowney

Just worked perfectly. I wasn't giving it enough time, thanks again bigtime

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic