Trouble connecting Rc to Aircraf

Reaction score
Hi new the forum...just bought a Phantom 3 SE..i having trouble connecting RC to Aircraft..sometime i need to restart rc n aircraft few time before i can connect..can some one help me with this problem

Well we have to start from the beginning...

You have connected before(???) so it doesn't sound like you need to Bind (meaning teach the aircraft which controller you are using so we'll go to a next step...

Turn On controller first - separate the controller and quad by a meter or so - then turn On aircraft (battery).

Note: always turn on components in this order and always switch Off aircraft (battery) first, then Controller.

yes..i been connect before..it always happen when i turn off the aircraft for charging. i also do linking RC but sometime it help.
i always turn controller first and then the aircraft

Are you using an iOS device? Mine will not always connect unless I unplug and replug the USB cable a few times and then it hooks up right. Might be an Apple issue or DJI issue, but multiple cables haven't helped. Happens with two separate drones and iPads here running 11.2.1. Sometimes I get a Disconnect screen, and other times it shows Ready to Fly in green, but it still is partially linked as some things in the About screen are missing and the C1 button will not trigger the camera down and up.

i using android..what u mean replug usb cable?

It's mostly an iOS issue. Probably not related to Android. All it does is a reconnect the RC to the app if the USB port turns off the data stream and maybe becomes a charger instead.

i don't really think it about device problem..the controller led still red even when i try to do RC linking...when i can connect RC with aircraft i got no problem i turn aircraft off as long as i don;t remove the battery

I'm not sure of the P3, but the P4 has to have both the RC and the P4 on the correct firmware else I'll get a red LED on the RC. On the P4 RC, I leave the drone off and connect via Wi-Fi on the tablet and turn the RC on and the GO 4 screen will show a red exclamation and clicking on it tells me I need to download the RC firmware and then I do the bird's re-link once finished and restarted. Your RC firmware may need to be done if you've updated the P3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik