trim adjustment in the DJI assistant software...

Reaction score
hi are there any tutorial videos on how to do a trim adjustment in the DJI assistant software? am currently using a Mac! i have dji phantom 2 with the h3-3d gimbal.

It would help if you clarified what trim you're trying to adjust.

are you trying to adjust the gains on the airframe motors? or are you trying to adjust the pitch on the gimbal?

Both settings are in the assistant software.

Bmews

Hi yea I put up a post yesterday cause I have a H3-3D gimbal for my dji phantom 2 when I fly it shows the landing arm to the left of screen when I watched the video from my gopro I had couple if suggestings saying buy wider landing gears and this recent question on try trim adjustment on dji software! Which I'm not sure of how to do.

BMEWS said:
It would help if you clarified what trim you're trying to adjust.

are you trying to adjust the gains on the airframe motors? or are you trying to adjust the pitch on the gimbal?

Both settings are in the assistant software.

Bmews

chino316 said:
Hi yea I put up a post yesterday cause I have a H3-3D gimbal for my dji phantom 2 when I fly it shows the landing arm to the left of screen when I watched the video from my gopro I had couple if suggestings saying buy wider landing gears and this recent question on try trim adjustment on dji software! Which I'm not sure of how to do.

ok, the only adjustment you can make on the gimbal is to the speed at which the camera pitches up/down. You can't change the degree of yaw or roll as they are software driven to attempt to keep it level in relation to the airframe. The speed adjustment is in the assistant software. It may be, that the advice is to slightly point your camera down so that there's less chance of seeing the strut (using the control on the back of the transmitter).

Other than that, it's narrowing the field of view in the Go-Pro and limiting the speed at which you turn on the airframe so the strut is less likely to come into view.

hope that helps

Bmews

Cool cool many thanks I'll try those out and fill you in on any changes

BMEWS said:
chino316 said:
Hi yea I put up a post yesterday cause I have a H3-3D gimbal for my dji phantom 2 when

I fly it shows the landing arm to the left of screen when I watched the video from my gopro I had couple if suggestings saying buy wider landing gears and this recent question on try trim adjustment on dji software! Which I'm not sure of how to do.

ok, the only adjustment you can make on the gimbal is to the speed at which the camera pitches up/down. You can't change the degree of yaw or roll as they are software driven to attempt to keep it level in relation to the airframe. The speed adjustment is in the assistant software. It may be, that the advice is to slightly point your camera down so that there's less chance of seeing the strut (using the control on the back of the transmitter).

Other than that, it's narrowing the field of view in the Go-Pro and limiting the speed at which you turn on the airframe so the strut is less likely to come into view.

hope that helps

Bmews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair