Tried Litchi..A few questions

Reaction score
Got a new P3P and love it. Also playing with the Litchi app and ran into a small snag. Tried the Follow mode in Litchi and my iPad Mini screen went bonkers trying to keep up. I got the square box around the target but then the screen kept getting pixelated like it could not keep up. Not sure if it's a setting on the iPad or Litchi. The iPad is iPad Mini 2.

Any help would be awesome. Pretty cool app for sure. Will for sure step up P3P game to keep up with the 4

Joe

You need a powerful phone for the target tracking function to work smoothly. I have a Note 4 and it cannot keep up.
I haven't tried the newer version as there is an option for tracking. Something about factoring for changes in distance as the object will increase in size as you get closer.

Are you talking about the track feature? I've struggled to get that working. This is the phone I've got, do you think it's up to it?

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MediaTek) - Full phone specifications
Hi Davey, interested to see how you have got on with the Redmi Note 3, is it the 16GB 2gb ram or 32GB 3gb ram model, as I was just about to buy one after buying a Galaxy J7 v2 this week and finding out today that the thing doesn't work properly with Litchi in VR Headless mode due to lack of inbuilt Gyroscope!
My Nexus 7 v2 tablet works like a charm, but sadly won't fit into any VR goggles that I know about!

Any update would be appreciated mate.

Trev

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.