Tree crash Camera replacement no wifi

Reaction score
So I did a major tree crash the other day....
It killed my gimbals ( Harlem shakes)

I bought a new camera unit and installed it on my quad..
Now I can not seem to link to it via WIFI. (no video signal or camera control)
I tried to reset the extender by pressing the reset button.
In the Vision App, What MAC address should I be using? The MAC address on the extender? Or is there another address someplace I can not find?

BTW:
Now I am flying in NAZA mode as I find it SO much easier.

Please help!

Thanks
Spike

You should not have needed to rebind if you replaced only the camera/gimbal assembly, because the Wi-Fi module is a separate module within the Phantom. Are you certain you have all the wired firmly attached (inside and out)? If you hit the reset button, you will need to rebind the Phantom's Wi-Fi to the Wi-Fi Extender. Read the manual for details on the procedure.

I know now that I should not have needed to rebind, but it's after the fact... So I need to know how to fix my screwup.
I have no way to scan the QR code on the camera.

I read someplace about needing to scan for a hidden WIFI network of the quad to find the MAC address.

SpikeFinch said:
I know now that I should not have needed to rebind, but it's after the fact... So I need to know how to fix my screwup.

I read someplace about needing to scan for a hidden WIFI network of the quad to find the MAC address.

You need to get one of the Wi-Fi scanner apps for your phone. One of the free or trial versions should do the trick.

SpikeFinch said:

The QR code is on the bottom of the Quad, behind the camera mount. Because it links to the wifi module inside, not the camera. The manual is in error or lost details in the translation.

Ok, I got it working again.

Thank you SO much for your help!!!!!!

You are 100% correct, the QR code is right behind the camera.
I just entered the last 6 numbers that were below the QR code (all lower case) and it worked!!!

Now to be more careful.........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav