trashed my 2.7 p3 advanced.. upgrade?

Reaction score
so i installed a maxxrange , lost drone on screen and it went to rth , hit a tree -found it via gps but trashed camera , so I want to get another, to get a better model with 4k - im confused did they make a p3 standard w 4k camera ? im thinking p3 pro with the obvious 4k camera .. ill get the ready to fly kit so ill have extra batteries and controller etc..
second-
best deals ? im seeing p3 4k on ebay for just not sure if its pro

cp.pt.000181 ? is a pro what i want then and itll work w my old p3 adv controller ?

thanks

ah yes, the lightbridge ...
so i should find a p3 pro ready to fly kit then / the drone alone isnt much cheaper ive seen / is 799.00 good deal ?

You can get a P4 refurbished for that. $799

If you get a kit (new or refurbished), you can sell the spare controller for ~$100-125 range which would help offset the cost for the replacement. You could also consider selling parts form the advanced model for those in this community looking for parts to rebuild with too. It's not quick cold hard cash, but every little bit helps.

If only the gimbal was damaged, you could have gotten a replacement P3P Gimbal for the P3A. Just apply the correct firmware. Everything else is exactly the same.
Downgrade Go app if it is 3.1.2 Android.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20