transport canada recency requirements

Reaction score

I have asked TC regarding the recency requirements in the above link and like all good government workers they referenced me to the same link. which in part states :

You must keep proof on you that you’ve retained your knowledge whenever you fly. Standard 921.04 – Recency Requirements outlines acceptable activities, including:
  • attending a safety seminar endorsed by Transport Canada Civil Aviation
  • completing a recurrent drone training program
  • completing a self-paced study program endorsed by Transport Canada Civil Aviation
My question is can someone clarify "completing a self-paced study program endorsed by Transport Canada Civil Aviation" is this study program on the TC site or is this rule just another stupidity brought up by TC to make sure you fail.

I have asked TC regarding the recency requirements in the above link and like all good government workers they referenced me to the same link. which in part states :

You must keep proof on you that you’ve retained your knowledge whenever you fly. Standard 921.04 – Recency Requirements outlines acceptable activities, including:
  • attending a safety seminar endorsed by Transport Canada Civil Aviation
  • completing a recurrent drone training program
  • completing a self-paced study program endorsed by Transport Canada Civil Aviation
My question is can someone clarify "completing a self-paced study program endorsed by Transport Canada Civil Aviation" is this study program on the TC site or is this rule just another stupidity brought up by TC to make sure you fail.

No one has had a license long enough to need recertification yet. When it gets closer to time I am sure they will let us know what training programs qualify.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic