Transpitter firmware v1.0.1.12. How to downgrade ?

Reaction score
Hello.

Today i did firmware upgrade in my Transmitter DJ6 ( from phantom2) from v1.0.1.11 to v.1.0.1.12. Usage DJI RC System Assistant 1.1

After that is NOT posible to calibrate X1.
Camera still looking down.

Pleas tell me how to do downgrade in my Transpitter to v1.0.1.11.

PLEASE!
On saturday I have to record wedding. Is is my job. Now I can't!

PLEASE HELP!!

Have you tried re-calibrating the receiver side of things in the Phantom.

After I upgraded to v1.0.1.12 my throttle setting was completely out of wack, and I had to run the calibration in the Assistant software (for the Phantom)

From what I recall X1 seemed to work, albeit I didn't think the control was that accurate, it seemed only operate in a band in the middle of the travel, but as I don't have a camera I wasn't paying particular attention.

Edit. Also take a look at this posting, specifically the last post in the thread

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=8521

you will have to calibrate as rogerclark mentioned... likely you would need to do this even if you downgraded since the calibration occasionally goes whacked during upgrade. seems normal since I believe the upgrade addresses the x1 ramp rate to smooth camera angle movement.

Big thx guys for tip.

Helps this:
1.Full recalibrate in DJI RC System Assistant_1.1
repower
2. Full recalibrate in DJI Phantom 2 Assistant_1.08
best regards.
lechu54

I have read that if you have the DJ6 RC and NOT the h3-2d gimbal, like me who is using the h3-3d gimbal the RC assistant says to skip step 3 to upgrade the controllers firmware? Which is update the gimbal firmware, so im guessing dont upgrade because im using a different gimbal? I dont want to run into trouble with my gimbal should I maybe not upgrade at all?

I am seeing now there is also a firmware update for my iOSD mini, so should I update this as well and what order should I upgrade everything? RC + P2 + iOSD mini?
RC + iOSD mini + P2?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic