transmitter

Reaction score
My transmitter has no printing on it such as gps,atti am I correct in assuming that the middle spot is empty and you have to go all the way down for atti?In the assist when I put the switch in the !iddle nothing happens on the assist but all the way down and all the way up I get a reading?is that normal?

rogerdel said:
My transmitter has no printing on it such as gps,atti am I correct in assuming that the middle spot is empty and you have to go all the way down for atti?In the assist when I put the switch in the !iddle nothing happens on the assist but all the way down and all the way up I get a reading?is that normal?

No as standard position 2 & 3 are atti

In the software I changed position 3 to go home.

so
top GPS
middel Atti
bottom atti (standard changeable to go home)

Make sure the failsafe go home options are correct if you change it.

So position 2&3 are both working .ok not sure why I get no reading in the middle spot but I will have to try it I guess?Thanks for your input without you people I would be in trouble.

rogerdel said:
So position 2&3 are both working .ok not sure why I get no reading in the middle spot but I will have to try it I guess?

If you are in the nazam software you can see the software recognising switch movement as you do movement.

Lower position has to be enabled for go home.

In the software it shows the up position working the middle no motion ,the bottom working?

rogerdel said:
In the software it shows the up position working the middle no motion ,the bottom working?

Sounds like you may have a dicky switch.

Here is screen shot.

Notice the protection blob is enabled and the status is down on bottom.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 14.36.39.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 14.36.39.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 381

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj