Transmitter help

Reaction score
Newbie...My GPS had issues, I updated firmware and it works! Great, but I decided to upgrade/calibrate the transmitter too (it WAS working fine). Since my attempt, the transmitter doesn't allow take off, No power and completely irratic. Million attempts to correct this-can some nice person give me the winning tip? Thank you, Paul

Newbie...My GPS had issues, I updated firmware and it works! Great, but I decided to upgrade/calibrate the transmitter too (it WAS working fine). Since my attempt, the transmitter doesn't allow take off, No power and completely irratic. Million attempts to correct this-can some nice person give me the winning tip? Thank you, Paul
What do you mean when you say "upgrade" "calibrate"?
What version for the transmitter? What did you try to calibrate? What version does the transmitter have now?
Sounds like maybe the upgrade did not complete. Did you check the txt files on the SD card.?

Check in the assistant software under the RC tab and see if it is in the advanced controller. May need to change to standard.

Check in the assistant software under the RC tab and see if it is in the advanced controller. May need to change to standard.
I have tried that. I know my transmitter is calibrated correctly. Also, I have followed all instructions for the upgrade on the Phanthom. It says "successfully installed". Everything I have tried all do the same exact thing with no changes. The Phanthom powers up but does not have enough power to lift off, there is left power and right power but no reverse. Also, when I power down, one prop on the Phanthom goes full speed, then the bird powers down....I'm lost and frustrated. Thank you for your suggestion and time

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic