Transmitter glove

Reaction score
Winter here in Wisconsin and I am looking for a transmitter glove as 24F + some wind is just too cold for my fingers even with fingerless gloves on.

What transmitter glove would work best with the Phantom vision 2 + transmitter since it has the WIFI extender on it? I have not actually found a video of either glove with a Phantom vision transmitter installed in one.

I was looking at the Turnigy transmitter glove and the ACE Extreme Transmitter Glove. Some have said the Turnigy is only good for mildly cold (30 ish) temps and the Ace is just better overall. Opinions? Other better suited gloves?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,070
Ok. That's more what I am looking for; something that is smaller than the giant oven mit of the Ace Extreme, but with probably a bit more warmth (by itself) than the Turnigy glove would have.
Curious, Is the 'hard window' somewhat flexible or is it really hard?

The plastic window is fairly stiff.

Same problem here. This is Calgary:

calgary.jpg

This is flying in Calgary:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjHRd1e7vqg[/youtube]

So I moved to Arizona for the winter. Problem solved.

Bike_Ride.jpg

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Yea, that would solve the issue :p I think I will go with the glove mentioned by Fplvert as I don't think I will be moving anytime soon.

The pic showing the blue glove looks very nice. I ordered one without hesitation. The other pic in the link looked more like a windbreak without any insulation.

Thanks for the heads up Fplvert!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20