Transmitter beeps three times then "resets"

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen this problem before (I contacted DJI support and they were no help)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Bernie

Has anyone ever seen this problem before (I contacted DJI support and they were no help)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Bernie

Even though all the LEDs are green you may have a defective battery or even the circuit board. Normally the LEDs would be red during a critical low voltage (from 3.45v - 3.5v).

Have you tried to power up the P2 and start the motors?

Reactions: BernieG
The transmitter won't connect to the Phantom nor will it connect to the PhantomRC assistant. I've tried several USB cables and even different computers. On my Windows 7 laptop, you can actually hear (Windows device connection tone) the transmitter's USB connection to the OS, then disconnect.

Could it be a firmware issue? Can you "reset" the firmware it the transmitter won't connect to the software?

The transmitter won't connect to the Phantom nor will it connect to the PhantomRC assistant. I've tried several USB cables and even different computers. On my Windows 7 laptop, you can actually hear (Windows device connection tone) the transmitter's USB connection to the OS, then disconnect.

Could it be a firmware issue? Can you "reset" the firmware it the transmitter won't connect to the software?

I would only be guessing but there is a button on the circuit board of the controller. Now whether or not it will reset the functionality of the controller is anybody's guess but I could never find an answer to what function if any that button had.

The problem you are having has nothing to do with the RC software or firmware.

The only way for you to know if the controller and RC software are communicating is when the red LED turns green and the blue LED starts flashing.
At this point either buy a new controller or open up the unit and push the button and see if it is indeed a reset button. Be careful when removing the back case as there are two cables connected to the back case and the antenna holds it all together.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20