Transmitter battery Phantom 4

Reaction score
I think I am close to having to replace the batteries in my transmitter for my Phantom 4. What will be my best bet for this. Do I have to send it back to DJI? What will it cost me? Just doesn't stay charged like it should. Fully charged up it doesn't take long to get down to two lights. No warning or anything. Just don't want anything to happen. Any information appreciated.

Only way for original is to buy a remote,dji does not resell these original batterys,,my remote not that fast but certainly not stays fully charged,it's almost like something is using some amps when off,,.I have 2 p4 remotes like this,the cold not help much for me,,if into models an rc you might have a suitable 7.4 battery lying around,,you might fluke same plug otherwise chop and soilder old battery plug to it
Screenshot_20190817-180951_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190817-181012_Chrome.jpg

I thought you could send it back to them to have the battery replaced. No older than my drone is I am disappointed the battery is like it is. Is there anyone on here who has replaced their own battery. So you can't buy a new battery. I have a motorcycle headset like this. They don't sell a replacement battery, you just have to buy a new headset. Guess this is the same thing. . I think i may let the battery go completely dead and then recharge it and see if it makes any difference.
Will any Phantom 4 transmitter work with my drone or does something have to be done to it. I think I am going to charge it up fully then fly it for a while and watch the lights on the transmitter. It may go to two lights and stay there longer than I want to fly. Don't know. I just know I don't get the fly times other people say they get out of their transmitters. may look on youtube to see if I can find out anymore information. Looks like the battery show is the correct one. That helps. Thanks

I charged the transmitter by itself. Charged up and all the lights went off. I left it off for a few minutes. When I turn it back on I only have three lights. Is that a sign the battery need replacing? I am going to fly and see how long it takes to get down to two lights.

I have a couple of spare controller batteries for the Phantom 4 GL300c controller. They are from a parts lot I bought. After charging them they appear to be in good condition. Voltage levels are consistent with the batteries in my other P4 controllers. Let me know if you are interested. (Located in SW US)

I have a couple of spare controller batteries for the Phantom 4 GL300c controller. They are from a parts lot I bought. After charging them they appear to be in good condition. Voltage levels are consistent with the batteries in my other P4 controllers. Let me know if you are interested. (Located in SW US)
Can you put a picture of the spec's on the battery so it can be match up. Thanks

What are you asking for one

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl